Since 2011, we have been measuring and analysing the performance of our sustainability programme by means of a series of key indicators and objectives.
Guala Closures first Sustainability Programme closed in 2015 with an extremely positive balance sheet. Of the Group’s 23 set objectives:
- 15 objectives achieved and often outperformed (9 Environmental, 2 Social, 4 Economic)
- 3 objectives partially achieved (1 Environmental, 1 Social, 1 Economic)
- 2 objectives not achieved (1 Environmental, 1 Social)
- 2 objectives eliminated: one not pertinent one considered not useful
- 1 objective suspended in 2014 because no longer applicable
A table complete with the figures for the 23 objectives identified for 2011-2015 and their status can be downloaded