Guala Closures Group is continuously developing innovations and technologies to anticipate the needs of a market that is changing increasingly rapidly, guaranteeing the highest standards of quality of products and services.
With the objective of total customer satisfaction, Guala Closures Group has developed an organisation and production model based on the continuous improvement of the quality parameters imposed by international certification ISO 9001 (23 production plants, 92% at the end of 2014) also achieved through an internal policy focused on reaching important milestones:
• invest constantly in research and innovation
• exceed customer expectations in the improvement of services
• analyse and anticipate market requirements
• always meet the deadlines agreed for order management and delivery
• adopt the strictest hygiene standards, meeting the requirements of HACCP and ISO 22000
• codify and apply control procedures and constantly innovate production processes
• integrate suppliers into the quality system of Guala Closures Group, by means of a specific policy and by creating partnerships
• reduce the costs of “non quality”
• motivate personnel by providing continuous training and by paying the utmost attention to the professional and personal needs of each one
• apply “Continuous Improvement Total Quality” to all procedures, the quality system designed and implemented by Guala Closures Group and adopted in all of the Group’s production units.