INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions pursuant by and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR“), GUALA CLOSURES S.P.A., with registered office in via Rana 10/12, fraz. Spinetta Marengo, Alessandria (AL) – 15122, in its capacity of Data Controller, informs you on the purposes and methods of processing the personal data collected and/or provided by the user (hereinafter the “Data Subject“), in relation to the domain https://www.gualaclosures.com (hereinafter the “Site“).
1. TYPE OF PROCESSED DATA
Among the Personal Data collected by this Site, directly or through third parties (hereinafter the “Personal Data”), there are, by way of example but not limited to: e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number, title, tax code, VAT number, country, address, zip code, Cookies.
In some sections of the Site, you may be asked to provide some of your Personal Data, for example to communicate directly with the Data Controller or to exercise one or more of the rights provided you by the GDPR. Your Personal Data will be used by the Data Controller exclusively to respond to your requests and be compliant with the applicable legislation and, in any case, only for the time required by the purpose for which they were provided.
2. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller processes your Personal Data collected through the Site on the basis of:
- your consent (Article 6, letter a) of the GDPR): in cases where the Personal Data were directly transmitted by you to send communications or requests to GUALA CLOSURES S.P.A. by e-mail (Personal Data are stored for a maximum of one year and subsequently cancelled or made anonymous);
- the legitimate interest of Data Controller (art. 6 letter f) of the GDPR) in the event that Personal Data is collected (i) for the purpose of preventing and repressing fraud/abuse/fraudulent activities carried out through the Site or; (ii) for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right of the Data Controller in court (Personal Data are stored for the entire duration of the complaint and/or proceeding, until the exhaustion of the terms of enforceability of judicial protections and/or appeal actions).
3. METHOD AND DATA SECURITY
Your Personal Data will be processed with IT, electronic and/or telematic systems, according to organizational methods which respect the principles of minimisation, necessity, and proportionality, avoiding the processing of Personal Data if the operations can be carried out through the use of anonymous data or through any other mode. The Data Controller has adopted appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and/or destruction of Personal Data.
4. COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, duly appointed as data processors in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, only to perform activities necessary to respond to your requests.
The transfer of data to non-EU countries is not envisaged.
Personal Data will not be publicly disclosed.
5. THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We inform you that, pursuant to the GDPR, as a Data Subject, in addition to the right of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority, you also have the rights listed below that you can exercise by sending a specific written request to the Data Controller:
- 15 – Right of access: right to obtain confirmation whether or not your personal data are being processed by Data Controller and, if so, to obtain access to them;
- 16 – Right to rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data without unjustified delay;
- 17 – Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data, without unjustified delay, in the cases provided for by the applicable law;
- 18 – Right to restriction of processing: right to obtain a restriction of processing when one of the cases provided for by the applicable legislation occurs;
- 19 – Obligation to notify the event of rectification or cancellation of Personal Data or restrictions of processing: the Data Controller informs each of the recipients to whom the Personal Data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or restrictions of processing carried out in accordance with the Articles 16, 17 (paragraph 1) and 18, unless this requires impossible or disproportionate effort. The Data Controller communicates these recipients to the Data Subject party if the Data Subject requests it;
- 20 – Right to data portability: right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from of the Data Controller to whom it has been provided if: a) the processing is based on consent or on a contract of which the Data Subject is a party (pursuant to the GDPR); and b) the processing is carried out by automated means;
- 21 – Right to object: right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the GDPR, including profiling on the basis of these provisions;
- 22 – Right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process, including profiling: right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the Data Subject or which affects similar significantly on your person.
To exercise the rights provided by the articles no. 15 and ss. of the 2016/679 European Regulation, you shall write an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the Company’s headquarters located in via Rana 10/12, fraz. Spinetta Marengo, Alessandria (AL) – 15122, to the attention of the Data Controller.
6. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is GUALA CLOSURES S.P.A. with headquarters located in via Rana 10/12, fraction Spinetta Marengo, Alessandria (AL) – 15122.
The updated list of external data processors can be consulted by submitting a written request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org